Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Welcome to Bay Shore!

Welcome to Bay Shore! You'll come for the Superfund cleanup site; you'll stay for the souvlaki! This photo is the closest I come to setting up a moblog. (Verizon conveniently charges 25c/picture to get your photos off your phone unless you bypass them with a data cable and some hacked-up software.)

We also had some excitement (the unwanted kind) yesterday when a guy in a pickup truck plowed into a crowd of union protestors, killing two of them. He then sped off to the Bay Shore Inn, which was the scene of many a post-prom party when I was in high school.

Except now that I think about it, I attended high school in Connecticut, not on Long Island. And my prom date turned out to be a man in disguise. Well, nothing that another quarter in the therapy jar won't fix.

No comments: