Saturday, February 7, 2004

Meatloaf

Hey, at least the cramps seem to have broken! After eight extra hours of daytime sleep yesterday, I woke up at 12:30 AM refreshed and ready to go. I lay awake, wondering how I'd be able to fall back asleep, until I remembered that andrewsullivan.com was still online. Whew! Today has been spent staring out the window, like some guy in an Imodium ad, wishing that I could take those first tentative steps outside the house. My appetite is back too. Mmmm, white rice.

Now that the worst of it has passed, it's time to figure out exactly how this happened. On Wednesday, I had a bit of a leftover meatloaf sandwich I found on the subway. I wonder if the problem lie in there - it actually had a lot of mushroom gravy and not too much bread. Or meatloaf. Oh well, live and learn.

No comments: