Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Stylish!

True, it's the hottest day of the year in New York. But I just realized that this may be my most stylish day of the year as well!

It started out on a down note. I had a stripey button-down shirt from Target that I laid out on my dresser last night. This morning, I showered, tossed the shirt on, and had to abort my mission - two buttons were missing. I stumbled into my closet and grabbed the polo shirt on top of the stack. It was a gray, with the Microsoft TechEd 2002 logo.

Doesn't sound that stylish? Well, check this out. As I was walking to the train station, I looked down and realized that I had shoved my laptop and MP3 player into my black Microsoft TechEd 2002 bag! Purely by chance, I am wearing an outfit that coordinates with my accessories. Who ever said that geeks can't dress themselves?

No comments: