Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Who is Rod Bernson? WHERE is Rod Bernson?

And why is he haunting me?

I got a comment this morning on an old blog post, a 2005 ranting about Los Angeles. I wondered what drew someone to read it, and went to my StatCounter page. Something is going around, because most of the searches leading to my site involve Rod Bernson. And this isn't just one person. This is searches from Independence, MO. Rancho Cucamonga, CA. And of course, Torrance and Burbank. People are even looking for him on the Fox 11 site.

First of all, he's not here. He was mentioned once because he happened to be on a Fox News report that I saw while I was flying to Long Beach last year.

Second of all, his name is spelled Bernsen, not Bernson. That's why you can't find him. Try it again, everyone.

No comments: