Wednesday, November 5, 2003

Here Comes the Flood

You know what would make lunch in the city even better? If GET OUT OF MY WAY AND STOP STARING INTO THE WINDOW OF THE GRAY-MARKET ELECTRONICS STORE AND BLOCKING THE SIDEWALK YOU IDIOT TOURISTS. That's what.

I wanted to send "Here Comes The Flood" to some people who were in Los Angeles with me, but the copy I ripped has those horrible digital skips. And I can't find the CD anywhere - the case is empty. I can't even find the MP3 online, either legally or illegally. (Thanks to Brett Sommers for coming to the rescue and supplying me with her own rip.)

Back home, Bertie keeps staring under the TV, and I'm hearing some scratching noises behind the baseboard. I think we've found our mice. So I look under the TV, and there's suddenly a hole in the wall that looks just like a classic cartoon mousehole. Time to call the exterminator.

No comments: